1. Go for a bike ride on SIU campus. You can stop at Starbucks in the Stud Center first!
2. Explore the Carbondale Farmers Market.
8. Bake together.
10. Pizza at Turley or Evergreen Park (Frisbee or baseball catch anyone)?
12. Attend a high school sporting event or an SIU game.
13. Go to a Winery.
14. Listen to some local, live music.
15. Movie night with popcorn and cider.
18. Berry picking.
19. Classic dinner and a movie.
20. Take a trip to the Alto Pass lookout and see Bald Knob Cross.
21. Fishing date: Crab Orchard National Wildlife has three main lakes: Crab Orchard, Little Grassy and Devil’s Kitchen.
22. Take a trip to Fort Massac.
24. Movie at Walker Bluff’s giant outdoor screen.
25. Photograph each other out in the beautiful, autumn leaves.
26. Trek across Pomona Natural Bridge.
27. Root beer saloon in Alto Pass.
28. Autumn Fest Arts and Craft Show – Nov. 13 and 14 at JALC.
30. Be artsy at Cedarhurst.
33. Play paint Twister.